Free Pickup and Delivery Service
Free pick-up/drop-off within a 5 mile radius (main store). $35 flat rate Denver Metro*
Free Hospital Grade Disinfectant
Free Hospital Grade, EPA Registered Disinfectant
Curbside Pickup and Drop-Off
We can help you make decisions and prep your orders for curbside pickup.
Carpets, Fine Area Rugs, Furniture
Carpet and upholstery cleaning product and services
Each piece was returned looking fabulous
Just a wonderful experience working with these guys! The work on my rugs was just fantastic. I trusted them with my entire Oriental rug collection and each piece was returned looking fabulous. The rugs are... more
My rugs looked amazing after cleaning
Personal service second to none! They came to my home to pick up and return cleaned carpets. My rugs looked amazing after cleaning. I also was able to try out several new rugs in my... more
Very customer service oriented
Great experience. Very customer service oriented! I'll definitely use them again to clean my oriental rug. more
The showroom is spectacular
We had a wonderful experience Uzair and his team! Took in my rug for a cleaning and they went above and beyond in getting my rug in top shape. The showroom is spectacular as well...I... more
Fully deodorized and softened
The clinic cleaned a very thick Chinese carpet that's 8' x 10' for us that had some dog urine stains, and other stains, and they were able to get the majority of it out and... more
10 times more knowledgeable than any of the others
We interviewed several companies found on Yelp, but decided on Oriental Rug and Carpet Clinic after speaking to Uzair on the phone. He was 10 times more knowledgeable than any of the others, including a... more
They do business the personal way
It was such a pleasure to meet Uzair, because I was looking for a competent cleaner to take care of my much-loved 30 year old Spanish wool area rug, which I discovered had sustained pet... more
The love and care given to our rug is priceless
Wonderful service and attention to detail! The rug is beautiful and he also appraised it and once it was dry he wrapped it for storage. We are so pleased and recommend this service! The rug... more
The price was very reasonable
After my daughter's dog chewed on our nearly new Moroccan rug, (which we had purchased on our trip there last year) creating a cut on the selvedge about 1 1/2" in and 3 1/2" long,... more
They also have a lovely showroom
Uzair was so personable and helpful when I needed to have a lovely large gabbeh cleaned. They did a marvelous job and his customer service was impeccable. They also have a lovely showroom with beautiful... more
The only way to clean valuable rugs and carpets
This family run business is populated by men who know what they are doing and happy to explain the process to their customers.. They know every aspect of carpet making and maintenance. A delightful family.... more
I’d recommend them to everyone
Here are the pro's: they cleaned my rugs well. I mean, twenty years of dirt/oil seemed to be COMPLETELY extracted. Even the backsides were clean. They even repaired the wear on one rug through some... more
What type of rugs do you wash?
We wash and clean all types of area rugs including, Navajo, Karastans, Shag rugs, braided rug, needle point, Flokati Sheep skin, Oriental rugs, Persian rugs, Antiques and others!
How to judge, if my rugs needs cleaning?
These simple steps should help in determining whether your rug needs cleaning or not:
- Pick up a corner of the rug and while holding it, kick the back of the rug sharply. If a cloud of dirt flies out of the pile, the rug is dirty and needs cleaning. NOTE: some dust and wool fibers are normal!
- Kneel down on the rug and rub the pile vigorously with your hand in a short arc for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Look at your fingers and palm: if your hand is dirty, the rug needs cleaning.
- With the pile facing UP fold part of the rug back upon itself so that the pile opens along a line of knots.
- Look down into the base of the pile at the foundation of the rug. If the warp and weft look dirty, there is dirt deep in the pile where a home vacuum cleaner cannot reach it. The rug needs cleaning.
- If the rug has odor coming from it, it needs cleaning.
- After a long period of storage the rug and accumulate dirt and in some cases wool eating moths. Thus after storing a rug, it is a great habit to get you rug washed thoroughly to remove any dirt or moths.
- Stains and spills, if you rug contains stains it best to get it treated right away to ensure the rug does not get permanent color damage. You may not need a wash if the stains and spills are taken care of in a timely manner. The best solution for stains and spills is to use our recommended Oriental Area Rug Stain Lifter which you can order by clicking here.
Is there a way to protect my rug from sun fade?
Sunlight can be detrimental to your rug, continual exposure to sunlight will eventually cause color fading and reduce the fiber strength. Try to limit sun exposure where possible, by adding sheers and drapes over the windows, also rotate the rug 180 degrees every 12 months to get even fade. We also offer UV Protection that we can apply to the rug. This will help in keeping the rugs original colors bright and keep the fibers protected from wear and stains. Call us about our UV Protection
Do I need a rug pad? and if so how to install a rug pad?
A rug pad offers a cushion and keeps the rug from skidding and sliding. If you feel your rug is moving becoming a trip hazard you will need to place a pad under you rug. The pad can also provide protection to looser woven rug by helping in keeping the rug knots intact specially in a high traffic area.
There are different types of pads available in the market. We recommend the dual multi-surface pad. This pad does not have any rubber, and thus can not disintegrate and cause small dirt particles under your rug. <strong>If you like to order pads for your rugs please call us at 720.998.8877</strong>
Below is a video that will show you a step by step process of installing your rug pad.
Would washing it again cause wear on the rug?
Washing would not cause wear to the rug. In fact the opposite is true. I dirty rug can cause the rug wear more rapidly. Dirt molecules in the fibers along with traffic, causes the dirt to scrape the fiber weakening that area. With a wash those dirt molecules are removed, the fibers are softer and helps retain the wear of the rug.
Oriental Rug Stain Lifter
Ideal for oriental rugs, area rugs, handloom, karastan, shag, tufted, machine made rugs and others. Safe to use on fibers: wool, silk, viscose, polyester and cotton
- Removes pet stains
- Wool dye-safe cleaner
- Multiple fiber application
- Treats all common beverage spills
- Removes food stains