My rugs looked amazing after cleaning
Personal service second to none! They came to my home to pick up and return cleaned carpets. My rugs looked amazing after cleaning. I also was able to try out several new rugs in my... more
High quality work for Persian carpet cleaning
Excellent service, caring ownership and high quality work for Persian carpet cleaning. more
The rugs have never looked so good
This is a family owned business that takes great pride in their work and taking care of their clients. I felt that they were extremely trustworthy and was confident that they knew what they were... more
Very customer service oriented
Great experience. Very customer service oriented! I'll definitely use them again to clean my oriental rug. more
The rug now looks better than it ever did
I brought an old Oriental rug that I had stored in my basement from my last move and wasn’t sure if it was worth trying to restore. One of the owners, Hamza, was very knowledgeable... more
Cleaned my very old Karastan area rug
Oriental Rug & Carpet Clinic cleaned my very old Karastan area rug, put new edging on it and cleaned the fringes, and did a great job at a very reasonable price. Best of all I... more
The love and care given to our rug is priceless
Wonderful service and attention to detail! The rug is beautiful and he also appraised it and once it was dry he wrapped it for storage. We are so pleased and recommend this service! The rug... more
They can fix old beat up treasures
Oriental Rug and Carpet Clinic cleaned eight old Persian carpets of mine that are from Iran. You can stop looking for other places to clean your carpets and just go here. My carpets have been... more
They also have a lovely showroom
Uzair was so personable and helpful when I needed to have a lovely large gabbeh cleaned. They did a marvelous job and his customer service was impeccable. They also have a lovely showroom with beautiful... more
The only way to clean valuable rugs and carpets
This family run business is populated by men who know what they are doing and happy to explain the process to their customers.. They know every aspect of carpet making and maintenance. A delightful family.... more
Clean and refurbish three oriental rugs
Unbelievably positive experience with Uzair and his team at Oriental Rug and Carpet Clinic. Our apartment was flooded on Monday night from a heavy rainstorm that came through Denver: a gutter and clogged drain diverted... more
They triple cleaned it and it looks beautiful
I worked with Uzair and Henry. I bought my rug in Tunisia 25 years ago and it had never been cleaned. Most recently it was in my farmhouse and loaded with dust and dirt. So... more
How long does it take for a rug to get washed?
At Oriental Rug and Carpet Clinic, we thoroughly inspect each rug prior to cleaning. Some require additional washes or un-dusting which takes longer than usual. Generally we are able to return the rug in about a week or two. A larger size rug takes more time in the drying process and can take up to 3 weeks. For information on the each process/step we perform, check out our process page.
Do you deal with insurance claims?
Insurance companies rely on our expertise when it comes to evaluating the rug. We provide a documented appraisal that determines the value of the rug. If your rugs have been water damaged in a flood and you have an insurance claim, we will work with you and the insurance company to make sure your rugs are back to looking fresh and clean.
Can you ship my rug to a different state?
Yes. We properly pack and ship rugs anywhere in the states. If you have a rug that needs to be properly cleaned or repaired that is in a different state you can ship the rug to our facility:
Oriental Rug & Carpet Clinic
6901 W 117th Ave #6
Broomfield CO 80020
What type of rugs do you wash?
We wash and clean all types of area rugs including, Navajo, Karastans, Shag rugs, braided rug, needle point, Flokati Sheep skin, Oriental rugs, Persian rugs, Antiques and others!
How to judge, if my rugs needs cleaning?
These simple steps should help in determining whether your rug needs cleaning or not:
- Pick up a corner of the rug and while holding it, kick the back of the rug sharply. If a cloud of dirt flies out of the pile, the rug is dirty and needs cleaning. NOTE: some dust and wool fibers are normal!
- Kneel down on the rug and rub the pile vigorously with your hand in a short arc for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Look at your fingers and palm: if your hand is dirty, the rug needs cleaning.
- With the pile facing UP fold part of the rug back upon itself so that the pile opens along a line of knots.
- Look down into the base of the pile at the foundation of the rug. If the warp and weft look dirty, there is dirt deep in the pile where a home vacuum cleaner cannot reach it. The rug needs cleaning.
- If the rug has odor coming from it, it needs cleaning.
- After a long period of storage the rug and accumulate dirt and in some cases wool eating moths. Thus after storing a rug, it is a great habit to get you rug washed thoroughly to remove any dirt or moths.
- Stains and spills, if you rug contains stains it best to get it treated right away to ensure the rug does not get permanent color damage. You may not need a wash if the stains and spills are taken care of in a timely manner. The best solution for stains and spills is to use our recommended Oriental Area Rug Stain Lifter which you can order by clicking here.