Free Pickup and Delivery Service
Free pick-up/drop-off within a 5 mile radius (main store). $20 flat rate Denver Metro*
Free Hospital Grade Disinfectant
Free Hospital Grade, EPA Registered Disinfectant
Curbside Pickup and Drop-Off
We can help you make decisions and prep your orders for curbside pickup.
Carpets, Fine Area Rugs, Furniture
Carpet and upholstery cleaning product and services
Exceeded all expectations
From point of 1st contact to picking up my hand knotted 80 somewhat year old Persian rug, Uzair and Hamza (part of a set of triplets) exceeded all expectations not only in their exquisite work,... more
Expertise and attention to detail
The owner took the time to explain exactly how my silk rug would be cleaned. His expertise and attention to detail stood out. Family run business, where people love to take care of the customer. more
They repaired a rug and did a beautiful job
Very friendly and knowledgeable. They cleaned several rugs which turned out great. They also repaired a rug and did a beautiful job. We would definitely recommend this company and we will use them again! more
The love and care given to our rug is priceless
Wonderful service and attention to detail! The rug is beautiful and he also appraised it and once it was dry he wrapped it for storage. We are so pleased and recommend this service! The rug... more
Very customer service oriented
Great experience. Very customer service oriented! I'll definitely use them again to clean my oriental rug. more
Clean and refurbish three oriental rugs
Unbelievably positive experience with Uzair and his team at Oriental Rug and Carpet Clinic. Our apartment was flooded on Monday night from a heavy rainstorm that came through Denver: a gutter and clogged drain diverted... more
My rugs have never been cleaner
Great service. My rugs have never been cleaner. They really care about your rugs. Very Reasonable. I trust them with my precious Persians. Great cleaners. Great service. more
The showroom is spectacular
We had a wonderful experience Uzair and his team! Took in my rug for a cleaning and they went above and beyond in getting my rug in top shape. The showroom is spectacular as well...I... more
Easy drop off and pick up
Very good communication and got the rugs cleaned in the timeframe I had specified. Easy drop off and pick up as well. Rugs came back clean and well taken care of. Fairly pricey for rug... more
Great job cleaning two of our rugs
Really nice folks. I've dealt with Hamza a few times. They did a great job cleaning two of our rugs, and we just got one back that they resized. more
Beautiful, fully restored to their original condition
We just had 4 of our oriental rugs washed by this company and couldn't be happier. They picked up the day after we called them and delivered right on time. And they look beautiful, fully... more
Workmanship was excellent – Navajo rugs cleaned
We have had our oriental and Navajo rugs cleaned twice by Oriental Rug and Carpet Clinic. Both times the workmanship was excellent, the rugs looked excellent when returned. The pickup and delivery service is excellent.... more
Do you deal with insurance claims?
Insurance companies rely on our expertise when it comes to evaluating the rug. We provide a documented appraisal that determines the value of the rug. If your rugs have been water damaged in a flood and you have an insurance claim, we will work with you and the insurance company to make sure your rugs are back to looking fresh and clean.
Can you ship my rug to a different state?
Yes. We properly pack and ship rugs anywhere in the states. If you have a rug that needs to be properly cleaned or repaired that is in a different state you can ship the rug to our facility:
Oriental Rug & Carpet Clinic
6901 W 117th Ave #6
Broomfield CO 80020
What type of rugs do you wash?
We wash and clean all types of area rugs including, Navajo, Karastans, Shag rugs, braided rug, needle point, Flokati Sheep skin, Oriental rugs, Persian rugs, Antiques and others!
How to judge, if my rugs needs cleaning?
These simple steps should help in determining whether your rug needs cleaning or not:
- Pick up a corner of the rug and while holding it, kick the back of the rug sharply. If a cloud of dirt flies out of the pile, the rug is dirty and needs cleaning. NOTE: some dust and wool fibers are normal!
- Kneel down on the rug and rub the pile vigorously with your hand in a short arc for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Look at your fingers and palm: if your hand is dirty, the rug needs cleaning.
- With the pile facing UP fold part of the rug back upon itself so that the pile opens along a line of knots.
- Look down into the base of the pile at the foundation of the rug. If the warp and weft look dirty, there is dirt deep in the pile where a home vacuum cleaner cannot reach it. The rug needs cleaning.
- If the rug has odor coming from it, it needs cleaning.
- After a long period of storage the rug and accumulate dirt and in some cases wool eating moths. Thus after storing a rug, it is a great habit to get you rug washed thoroughly to remove any dirt or moths.
- Stains and spills, if you rug contains stains it best to get it treated right away to ensure the rug does not get permanent color damage. You may not need a wash if the stains and spills are taken care of in a timely manner. The best solution for stains and spills is to use our recommended Oriental Area Rug Stain Lifter which you can order by clicking here.
Is there a way to protect my rug from sun fade?
Sunlight can be detrimental to your rug, continual exposure to sunlight will eventually cause color fading and reduce the fiber strength. Try to limit sun exposure where possible, by adding sheers and drapes over the windows, also rotate the rug 180 degrees every 12 months to get even fade. We also offer UV Protection that we can apply to the rug. This will help in keeping the rugs original colors bright and keep the fibers protected from wear and stains. Call us about our UV Protection
Oriental Rug Stain Lifter
Ideal for oriental rugs, area rugs, handloom, karastan, shag, tufted, machine made rugs and others. Safe to use on fibers: wool, silk, viscose, polyester and cotton
- Removes pet stains
- Wool dye-safe cleaner
- Multiple fiber application
- Treats all common beverage spills
- Removes food stains