Free Pickup and Delivery Service
Free pick-up/drop-off within a 5 mile radius (main store). $35 flat rate Denver Metro*
Free Hospital Grade Disinfectant
Free Hospital Grade, EPA Registered Disinfectant
Curbside Pickup and Drop-Off
We can help you make decisions and prep your orders for curbside pickup.
Carpets, Fine Area Rugs, Furniture
Carpet and upholstery cleaning product and services
They do business the personal way
It was such a pleasure to meet Uzair, because I was looking for a competent cleaner to take care of my much-loved 30 year old Spanish wool area rug, which I discovered had sustained pet... more
Each piece was returned looking fabulous
Just a wonderful experience working with these guys! The work on my rugs was just fantastic. I trusted them with my entire Oriental rug collection and each piece was returned looking fabulous. The rugs are... more
I appreciated the fine finish work
Thank you, Uzair for the beautiful work your company did on my carpet. I originally thought it would be impossible to remove the stain and bleach damage, but you were so confident I knew I... more
Damaged area has to be pointed out to be seen
We had an Oriental rug attacked by moths. Oriental Rug & Carpet Clinic did a great job ridding the carpet of the moth problem and cleaning it so that it looks new. Fortunately, the damage... more
My rugs looked amazing after cleaning
Personal service second to none! They came to my home to pick up and return cleaned carpets. My rugs looked amazing after cleaning. I also was able to try out several new rugs in my... more
They triple cleaned it and it looks beautiful
I worked with Uzair and Henry. I bought my rug in Tunisia 25 years ago and it had never been cleaned. Most recently it was in my farmhouse and loaded with dust and dirt. So... more
Wonderful customer service and excellent workmanship. We will use them again the next time we need our rugs cleaned. more
They were able to trim the fringe of the oldest rug
My wife and I are quite impressed with our entire experience working with Uzair and his 2 brothers (identical triplets). We trusted them with our 3 oriental rugs, and our trust was well-founded. They were... more
The showroom is spectacular
We had a wonderful experience Uzair and his team! Took in my rug for a cleaning and they went above and beyond in getting my rug in top shape. The showroom is spectacular as well...I... more
Our rug looks and smells like brand new!
Highly recommend! Our rug looks and smells like brand new! We just picked up our 9' x 12' Tabriz, hand knotted, wool area rug and are extremely pleased with the cleaning and first rate customer... more
Clean and refurbish three oriental rugs
Unbelievably positive experience with Uzair and his team at Oriental Rug and Carpet Clinic. Our apartment was flooded on Monday night from a heavy rainstorm that came through Denver: a gutter and clogged drain diverted... more
Careful handling of my two rugs
Careful handling of my two rugs, including regular cleaning of one and expert repair of another. Highly recommended! more
Do you deal with insurance claims?
Insurance companies rely on our expertise when it comes to evaluating the rug. We provide a documented appraisal that determines the value of the rug. If your rugs have been water damaged in a flood and you have an insurance claim, we will work with you and the insurance company to make sure your rugs are back to looking fresh and clean.
Can you ship my rug to a different state?
Yes. We properly pack and ship rugs anywhere in the states. If you have a rug that needs to be properly cleaned or repaired that is in a different state you can ship the rug to our facility:
Oriental Rug & Carpet Clinic
6901 W 117th Ave #6
Broomfield CO 80020
What type of rugs do you wash?
We wash and clean all types of area rugs including, Navajo, Karastans, Shag rugs, braided rug, needle point, Flokati Sheep skin, Oriental rugs, Persian rugs, Antiques and others!
How to judge, if my rugs needs cleaning?
These simple steps should help in determining whether your rug needs cleaning or not:
- Pick up a corner of the rug and while holding it, kick the back of the rug sharply. If a cloud of dirt flies out of the pile, the rug is dirty and needs cleaning. NOTE: some dust and wool fibers are normal!
- Kneel down on the rug and rub the pile vigorously with your hand in a short arc for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Look at your fingers and palm: if your hand is dirty, the rug needs cleaning.
- With the pile facing UP fold part of the rug back upon itself so that the pile opens along a line of knots.
- Look down into the base of the pile at the foundation of the rug. If the warp and weft look dirty, there is dirt deep in the pile where a home vacuum cleaner cannot reach it. The rug needs cleaning.
- If the rug has odor coming from it, it needs cleaning.
- After a long period of storage the rug and accumulate dirt and in some cases wool eating moths. Thus after storing a rug, it is a great habit to get you rug washed thoroughly to remove any dirt or moths.
- Stains and spills, if you rug contains stains it best to get it treated right away to ensure the rug does not get permanent color damage. You may not need a wash if the stains and spills are taken care of in a timely manner. The best solution for stains and spills is to use our recommended Oriental Area Rug Stain Lifter which you can order by clicking here.
Is there a way to protect my rug from sun fade?
Sunlight can be detrimental to your rug, continual exposure to sunlight will eventually cause color fading and reduce the fiber strength. Try to limit sun exposure where possible, by adding sheers and drapes over the windows, also rotate the rug 180 degrees every 12 months to get even fade. We also offer UV Protection that we can apply to the rug. This will help in keeping the rugs original colors bright and keep the fibers protected from wear and stains. Call us about our UV Protection
Oriental Rug Stain Lifter
Ideal for oriental rugs, area rugs, handloom, karastan, shag, tufted, machine made rugs and others. Safe to use on fibers: wool, silk, viscose, polyester and cotton
- Removes pet stains
- Wool dye-safe cleaner
- Multiple fiber application
- Treats all common beverage spills
- Removes food stains