Stain Protection Including Sun and UV
Fabric, upholstery, area rugs and furniture
Protection against spills, stains, soiling and fading associated with pet stains, grass stains, blood stains, food and beverage and other stains.
Oriental Rug Stain Lifter
Ideal for oriental rugs, area rugs, handloom, karastan, shag, tufted, machine made rugs and others. Safe to use on fibers: wool, silk, viscose, polyester and cotton
- Removes pet stains
- Wool dye-safe cleaner
- Multiple fiber application
- Treats all common beverage spills
- Removes food stains
10 times more knowledgeable than any of the others
We interviewed several companies found on Yelp, but decided on Oriental Rug and Carpet Clinic after speaking to Uzair on the phone. He was 10 times more knowledgeable than any of the others, including a national brand, about the rug cleaning process. He came to our home, picked up our rugs and Flor carpet squares that had been ‘pet stained’ and took them to his plant and cleaned them. He sent us photos of all of the pieces with the invoice and THEN…. he stored our cleaned rugs until we were able to move into our new home! While he was storing our rugs, we called him and asked him to clean some more carpet squares, which he picked up, cleaned, stored and delivered to us at our new home. We will calling him next to come and help us with our upholstery and in the future any rugs that need cleaning. We highly recommend Oriental Rug and Carpet Clinic!
amazing job cleaning and restoring their beauty
Hamza, Uzair, and Umair saved 2 oriental rugs that have been in my family for decades. A freak hail storm blew in the basement window where they were stored soaking them. By the time we cleaned up the basement and brought the very wet rugs out, there was mildew and coloring bleeding. The brothers did an amazing job cleaning and restoring their beauty!
After 10 years my rugs are like brand new
Amazing service like Always! Willing to go that extra mile to help me out. Great advise & tips on taking care of my rugs… Thanks guys after 10 years my rugs are like brand new. I’m very happy with the way they look & feel.
Cleaning was reasonably priced
They’re the best! The large rug that I had cleaned looks great and cleaning was reasonably priced. The service was friendly and courteous. I did not plan learning more my rug, but the young man who delivered the rug after cleaning took the time to talk to me about what he knew about it. I would highly recommend this company and will send my rug there for cleaning when the time comes!
Competitively priced and willing to go the extra mile
If you’re looking for a carpet cleaning company that is knowledgeable, personable, competitively priced and willing to go the extra mile, then Oriental Rug & Carpet Clinic is the company you’re looking for. I recently moved and had all my area rugs cleaned by OR&CC. They helped me get various rugs out from under furniture, timely picked up my rugs and delivered them cleaned and wrapped to protect from the remodel dust coming soon in my new house. I highly and unhesitatingly recommend this company.
Damaged area has to be pointed out to be seen
We had an Oriental rug attacked by moths. Oriental Rug & Carpet Clinic did a great job ridding the carpet of the moth problem and cleaning it so that it looks new. Fortunately, the damage wasn’t as severe as we originally thought and Uzair gave us the honest opinion that reweaving would be costly and wouldn’t even make a noticeable difference. We took his advice and he was right. The damaged area has to be pointed out to be seen. We are very happy with the result and the price charged!
Antique woven wool was restored to its silky soft condition
It is always exciting to find a business to give five stars and a stellar review to! I did my research and decided on a service to clean my antique tribal rug. Initially, I spoke with Uzair over the phone, and he was very pleasant. When I took my extremely beautiful, yet insanely dirty, tribal rug for resuscitation to their shop, I met Uzair in person and he was gracious to introduce me to his coworkers. He took time to explain to me the history, construction, materials, origin and value of my rug. Furthermore, he explained what special cleaning methods they use for this specific type of rug. Uzair takes a detailed and scientific approach to antique rug care. He also showed me around the shop and explained details of different types of rugs that they have for sale. When I finally picked up my rug after cleaning, I was impressed with its amazing condition. The antique woven wool was restored to its silky soft condition, and the rug regained its lustrous sheen. In summary, I walked in with a dirty rug, and walked out with a vibrant clean restored rug and with a wealth of new knowledge about oriental rugs. The rugs that they have for sale are very beautiful and high quality. I thought the prices were very good. I really appreciate this business and highly recommend it to everyone.
Amazing job with both carpets
Our carpets were picked up and delivered by Oriental Rug Clinic. The carpets were very expensive and we were concerned about the outcome of the cleaning. They did an amazing job with both are carpets. We will definitely use them in the future.
Your Trusted Professional Rug Experts
- Over 30 years of experience in the business
- Applying the approved and traditional methods by rug weavers
- Expert stain removal
- Thorough inspection of all pieces for best results
- Easy pickup & delivery service
- Insured and reputable dealer
Request A Free Consultation
Contact Us Today to request a FREE consultation. Commercial & residential cleaning services. We also clean and restore fine and antique rugs nationwide.
Our stain proofing formula, the ULTRA-PROTECTION offers professional fabric, upholstery, area rugs and furniture stain protection including sun and UV protection. Our advanced fabric protector formula, chemically bonds with the fabric creating permanent protection against spills, stains, soiling and fading associated with pet stains, grass stains, blood stains, food and beverage and other stains.
The Interior Designer’s Choice for On-Site Fabric & Furniture Protection
Scotch Guard Comparison
Scotch Guard is the product most familiar because for decades hundreds of thousands of dollars have been spent making the product a household name. Scotchgard is to Water repellents as Kleenex is to “Tissue”.
Scotchguard was recently discovered to contain PFOS (perfluorooctane sulfonate), an ozone depleting chemical, which is known to damage the liver and produce birth defects in lab animals. It was discovered that PFOS were in blood samples from all over the world, in children, in Alaskan polar bears, and in bald eagles from the Great Lakes. Scotchgard has since changed its formula which you may now compare to the below mentioned Silicone /water based products that may discolor fabrics and actually attract soil to the fabric surface.
Comparable Products in the Market – WHY THEY DONT WORK!
Water Based Chemicals:
- These are very temporary.
- They abrade (wear) off as the fabric or yarn is used.
- They are easily removed in cleaning.
- They require periodic replacement.
- Some fibers can yellow with over treatment.
Silicone Based Chemicals:
- Silicone treated fabrics soil more readily than untreated fabrics (silicone actually attracts soil)
- When soiled silicone treated fabrics are more difficult to clean.
- Silicone treated fabrics do not resist oil based staining agents and actually cause oil based stains to bond almost indelibly to treated fabrics.
- Silicone may also cause yellowing and change in feel of fabrics.
Safe On-Site Application
- Non Toxic
- Dries in only 5 to 6 hours
- Will not harm any other furnishings like: glass, wood or stone floors.
- Guards against both water and oil-based spills.
- Anti-soilent: Keeps fabrics looking cleaner longer and cleans better than untreated fabric.
- Ultra-Violet Inhibitor: Protects against Sun-Fade.
- Anti-Microbial: Protects against mold and mildew (great for outdoor furniture).
- Guaranteed to be Permanent even through professional cleaning.
- Does not contain harmful fluoropolymers or silicone like other products.
- 5 year Service Warranty Available with money-back guarantee.
- Quick Drying
- Use treated carpet or furniture after only 4 hours
- Warranteed for life of fabric
- Unlike other products ULTRA-PROTECTION will not wear off or be removed by normal cleaning.
- Sun Protection
- Formula contains Ultra-violet Inhibitor that resists sun fade on fabric and carpet.
Call us for Free Estimate
- Just tell us what you want to protect and we will give you prices over the phone.
- We will answer any questions you may have.
- When you are ready, we will schedule our ULTRA-PROTECTION technician to come to your home or office, at your convenience, to protect your furnishings.