Area Rug Cleaning
In-Home Service or Drop Off Locations
We have worked with Oriental Rugs, Persian Rugs, and area rugs for many years and know the proper way to care for them. We do our best to preserve the color, material, design and structure.
Your Trusted Professional Rug Experts
- Over 30 years of experience in the business
- Applying the approved and traditional methods by rug weavers
- Expert stain removal
- Thorough inspection of all pieces for best results
- Easy pickup & delivery service
- Insured and reputable dealer
Featured Area Rug and Carpet Cleaning Services
Request A Free Consultation
Contact Us Today to request a FREE consultation. Commercial & residential cleaning services. We also clean and restore fine and antique rugs nationwide.
We know that the floors in your home face a lot of traffic. When your oriental rug has seen too many outdoor visitors, it could be time to have it cleaned. Oriental Rug and Carpet Clinic provides you with a rug cleaning service that provides you with proper guidance and protection to preserve your area rug.
When your rug needs to be cleaned, you can drop it off to get washed and cared for. We have worked with Oriental Rugs, Persian Rugs, and area rugs for many years and know the proper way to care for them. When we have your rug, we will take it to our cleaning facility to inspect it and make sure that we are able to preserve it in the most economical way possible. We value our rugs and we value yours. When providing rug cleaning, we keep every detail in mind. We do our best to preserve the color, material, design and structure. We know that your rug is a work of art that is an expensive investment you’ve made for your home. Our rug cleaning service can help restore your rug to new conditions. The various fibers and weaves used in different rugs require different methods of cleaning, and our experience gives us the knowledge to clean them correctly. Your rug will be treated as gently as possible throughout the whole process to ensure that there isn’t any damage and is returned to its proper form. We will personally pick up your rug, deep clean it and get it back to you in excellent shape.
All rugs arrived in our rug cleaning facility are checked thoroughly in order to assign the right type of wash and rug cleaning based on the type of rug. The process starts by supporting the weak area of the rug to prevent further damage during the undusting and cleaning process.
Our experienced staff removes the fine dust that has been accumulated by traffic, shoes and air. Rugs and carpets cleaned by Oriental Rug & Carpet Clinic stay cleaner longer and promote a healthier working and living environment. We use natural and fine-fabric friendly cleaning detergents/shampoos and water, the cleaning method of rug weavers, and we maintain key traditional methods that keep your rug and carpet safe and durable. We take pride in the satisfaction of our customers and understand the value of a lifetime customer. Regardless of the size and type, each rug goes through 8 steps of cleaning. Check out our rug cleaning process page for more details of each step we preform to bring new life back to you area rugs.
Our cleaning and repair services include:
- Expert stain removal
- Pet stain removal
- Pet odor removal
- Water damage repairs
- Mold removal
- Sanitizing and disinfecting
- Spot cleaning (red wine and food)
- Color-run correction
- Stain proofing and UV Protection
Judge How Dirty a Rug
These simple steps should help in determining whether your rug needs cleaning or not:
- Pick up a corner of the rug and while holding it, kick the back of the rug sharply. If a cloud of dirt flies out of the pile, the rug is dirty and needs cleaning. NOTE: some dust and wool fibers are normal!
- Kneel down on the rug and rub the pile vigorously with your hand in a short arc for 5 to 10 seconds.Look at your fingers and palm: if your hand is dirty, the rug needs cleaning.
- With the pile facing UP fold part of the rug back upon itself so that the pile opens along a line of knots.Look down into the base of the pile at the foundation of the rug. If the warp and weft look dirty, there is dirt deep in the pile where a home vacuum cleaner cannot reach it. The rug needs cleaning.
- If the rug has odor coming from it, it needs cleaning.
- After a long period of storage the rug and accumulate dirt and in some cases wool eating moths. Thus after storing a rug, it is a great habit to get you rug washed thoroughly to remove any dirt or moths.
- Stains and spills, if you rug contains stains it best to get it treated right away to ensure the rug does not get permanent color damage. You may not need a wash if the stains and spills are taken care of in a timely manner. The best solution for stains and spills is to use our recommended Oriental Area Rug Stain Lifter which you can order by clicking here.